Subject: Re: AMINET ftp address?? (SMTP Id#: 312
From: <[email-masked]> (ALAN LLOYD )
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 24 08:57:43 1995

Mike McCool stated:

> "...someone who didn't have Web access -- though that
> seems impossible."

No, there are likely quite a number of us out there still staring
at UNIX shells.  'Course I get mine from work and it doesn't cost
me anything, maybe that's why...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Lloyd                                              
[email-masked]
>> All standard disclaimers apply.  Non-standard disclaimers
   available on request.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
<[email-masked]>  (ALAN LLOYD ) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]